======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
It’s about time we put this issue to bed; which single sorority stands alone as the most attractive in the nation? Over the next month and a half, I’m going to break down the 10 best-looking individual chapters in each of the five major conferences: Big 12, Pac 12, Big 10, ACC, and the SEC. I understand there are chapters in lesser conferences worthy of these rankings, but there are simply way too many schools to sort through if they were all included. However, feel free to add them in the comments section as honorable mentions.
After all conference rankings have been completed, I will take the champions from each one and rank them in one final Top 5 to determine the single best looking chapter in the country.
How I formulated the list: I used feedback from the many people that responded to my inquiries over Twitter (thank you all for that), plus, and I’m not proud of it, I did quite a bit of photo creeping. To be honest, I did an uncomfortable amount of creeping on Facebook, Twitter, and chapter website photo galleries. I got deep in there. Real deep. It should also be noted that the huge t-shirt/Nike shorts/neon cap and accessories trend that has consumed sororities nationwide made this a little more challenging than I first anticipated.
The top 10 best-looking sororities in the Big 12:
10. Gamma Phi Beta – Oklahoma State University
9. Delta Delta Delta – University of Oklahoma
8. Pi Beta Phi – University of Kansas
7. Alpha Phi – West Virginia University
6. Zeta Tau Alpha – University of Texas
5. Delta Delta Delta – Texas Tech University
- Image via TTU Tri Delta
4. Zeta Tau Alpha – Texas Christian University
3. Chi Omega – University of Texas
- Image via Texas Chi Omega
2. Kappa Kappa Gamma – University of Kansas
1. Zeta Tau Alpha – Texas Tech University
Next up: the Pac 12.
Images via Facebook, Twitter