College expenses are getting downright ridiculous, and thus, more and more kids are finishing up their four years with massive piles of debt. Most of these students aren’t as lucky as some of us who have our parents float the bill for our schooling.
What are those kids to do? Work through college? That’s too hard, apparently. Just accept the fact that they’ll be in debt for taking out loans? That’s not a good option, either. How about getting a sugar daddy or mom to pay for it all, plus some? The renowned website Seeking Arrangement, put in the hard research to discover that kids are using their site as a means for tuition payment. They also put together a list of which schools have more sugar babies than the rest.
Without further ado, here are the top 20 schools with the most new gold diggers… err sugar babies (the number to the right is the amount of 2015 new sign-ups):
- New York University – 225
- Arizona State University – 189
- University of Texas – 163
- Temple University – 155
- Kent State University – 153
- Texas State University – 138
- Georgia State University – 131
- Florida International University – 129
- Penn State University – 121
- Virginia Commonwealth University – 120
- University of Central Florida – 112
- University of Houston – 104
- University of South Florida – 95
- University of Arizona – 84
- University of Alabama – 82
- University of Minnesota – 78
- University of California, Berkeley – 67
- University of Colorado – 66
- Columbia University – 66
- University of Georgia – 64
No surprise that NYU is up at the top. That city is expensive, like too expensive. Nor should ASU coming in at number 2 shock anybody. If you’re a girl there, you have one of two options to get rich and famous: become a model or get someone else to give you money in your new arrangement.
Seeking Arrangement’s CEO even said that they are directly responsible for hundreds of thousands of kids graduating college without debt. What a world we live in, where students can get paid by successful men and women in exchange for what? Companionship? A very weird relationship dynamic? It just amazes me that there are rich folk out there just getting fleeced by younger girls (read: Instagram models) who want nothing more than your money..
[via Seeking Arrangement]
Image via YouTube