======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
Sorority Bid Day at the University of South Carolina, or the “Running of the Pigs,” as it’s better known, occurs in the historic Horseshoe in Columbia, according to the YouTube description here. Judging by the video below, it looks like one hell of a time.
1. So many 18-year-old girls, man. So many.
2. So much squealing.
3. The rating card, a classic. This guy is determined to hand out the rating of 4 all day long, probably an asshole:
And his buddy is just trying to get laid:
4. Why is it called the “Running of the Pigs”? This would make more sense at the University of Arkansas, obviously, but I can’t figure this one out. Someone tell me. Now. I don’t want to Google it.
5. Get your own move, Johnny Frat.
6. The neon cap/XL tank top/fanny pack look is still going strong. The sratties love that combo.
7. The perv game at USCe is hot right now. So many dudes just lined up and perving away. No shame. Gotta respect it.
8. Ole boy with the Capri Sun is definitely getting laid.
9. It looked like a blast.
10. I want to do college all over again and attend South Carolina.
Image via YouTube