======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
The parents of two men killed in Benghazi, Libya, are suing Hillary Clinton, saying the attack was the direct result of Clinton’s reckless handling of classified information.
The federal lawsuit, filed Monday, comes from Patricia Smith of San Diego, whose son Sean Smith was a U.S. State Department technology officer, and Charles Woods of Portland, Oregon, whose son Tyrone Woods was CIA security contractor.
Four people, including Smith and Woods, died after an anti-American militia group attacked the U.S. diplomatic compound on Sept. 11, 2012.
You know the story by now. Over the course of four years, Hillary used a private email account for highly classified information (which would have been easily accessible to anyone with half a brain and a hatred for America). But after six different lawsuits, the FBI claims it found no instance of wrongdoing on Hillary’s part that led to the deaths.
The families aren’t buying it, and they refuse to back down.
Patricia Smith has been especially vocal in her criticism of Clinton and President Barack Obama, saying both are responsible for the killings.
“I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son,” Smith said during her speech last month at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill said in response to the lawsuit: “While no one can imagine the pain of the families of the brave Americans we lost at Benghazi, there have been nine different investigations into this attack and none found any evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing on the part of Hillary Clinton.”
FBI Director James Comey said in July that although there weren’t grounds to prosecute Clinton, she and her aides had been “extremely careless” in their handling of classified information.
The parents contend in their lawsuit that it is “highly probable” that Clinton sent and received information about U.S. Department of State activities and covert operations in Benghazi via the email server she used during her four years as secretary of state.
I can’t be sure whether Hillary’s negligence resulted in the deaths in Benghazi. No normal citizen can. But I do know that the Clintons are so entrenched in the political game that a fuckton of people have their hands stuffed in her pantsuit pocket. Not even the FBI is above a sweet payday.
I also know the director of the FBI is handpicked by the president. And Obama and Hillary are so close, prezzy sucks his own ass juice off Hillary’s strap-on when she’s done fucking him with it.
Also, when you’re Secretary of State for four years, there’s no way you’re not sending at least one email about personnel stuck in a place as wild as Libya. Did those emails give away the personnel’s whereabouts? I’m with the parents on that one — it seems more than likely.
With the mistrust and hatred of Hillary now at an all-time high, it will be interesting to see if this new suit will yield different results. Maybe 7th time’s the charm?.
Image via YouTube