Friday was a busy day for business news. Amazon agreed to buy Austin-based Whole Foods for $13.7 billion and Wal-Mart bought Bonobos. We talk about what both moves mean, plus talk about the future of each company. We also answer some listener questions and talk about what we’re working on.
Take a listen and follow us here:
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Twitter
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Follow on SoundCloud
Follow The Hosts
- David Ruff (Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn
- Madison Wickham (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
- Joe Nullet (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram
- Micah Wiener (Producer) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
Check us out, subscribe, give us a five-star review, and go do some business.