Current Events

CNN Caught Staging Live “Remote” Broadcast

This is why you can’t have nice things, CNN.

For the 99% of America — all libs and dems included — that already despised Nancy Grace, that smug, mouthy wench, you’re going to love this. For the other 1% that can tolerate her, this might push you to join the 99%. Homegirl’s kind of a liar now.

In the wake of the journalistic clusterfuck that CNN called the Boston Marathon bombings and subsequent manhunt coverage, I bring you this — a split-screen, live broadcast that would appear to be occurring from two different, remote locations, but is actually from the same goddamn parking lot. Ashleigh Banfield of CNN and Nancy Grace of Headline News were both in Phoenix covering the Jody Arias trial, and they were sitting about 30 feet from each other during this conversation.


Check out the .gifs from The Atlantic Wire:

Watch the red SUV pass behind both women.

Again, you can clearly see the same vehicle pass behind each of them.

And finally, the same bus.

Buncha liars, man.

[via The Atlantic Wire, CNN]


Email this to a friend

Dillon Cheverere

Dillon Cheverere (@DCheverere) is the Vice President of Media for Grandex, Inc. He's a native Texan with a full head of hair and knows his way around a nice box of red wine. Dorn graduated (BBA) with a GPA sitting in the meaty part of the bell curve, not lagging behind, but not trying to show off, either. Golf is his game now. He's long off the tee but can't putt for shit. Email:

41 Comments You must log in to comment, or create an account
Show Comments

For More Photos and Videos

Latest podcasts

Download Our App

Take TFM with you. Get

New Stories

Load More