======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
1. You use Google+.
2. Your first thought at a new restaurant is “What filter should I use?”
3. You post statuses about how great your boyfriend is. It’s your account, not his.
4. You have an anonymous Twitter account dedicated to being a gentleman.
5. You act like “Picslips” on your anonymous account are some kind of reward to your 200 followers.
6. You have an anonymous account for no reason other than a desperate plea for attention.
7. You quote-tweet popular accounts, because you can’t think of interesting things yourself.
8. Your Vine account is completely dedicated to your cats.
9. You Facebook chat people you haven’t talked to in years just to try to get your startup business off the ground.
10. You post risque pictures complaining about how fat you’ve gotten.
11. You retweet Uberfacts’ completely made up bullshit.
12. Your LinkedIn profile has more buzzwords than a corporate memo.
13. You subtweet so often you can’t even keep track of who you’re talking about.
14. You check-in on Facebook every chance you get, as if anyone cares where you are.
15. #You #use #more #hashtags #than #are #necessary.
16. You list “Microsoft Word” as a skill on your LinkedIn profile.
17. You send your friends invites to irrelevant sites like “schoolFeed”
18. You make extreme political statements on Facebook just to start an argument.
19. You argue with people who make extreme political statements on Facebook.
20. The only person who likes your pictures is your mother.
21. You spend the first 30 minutes of joy after becoming engaged posting ring pics on Facebook.
22. You’re 40 pounds lighter in your profile picture than you are in real life.
23. You actually think that your 1000+ Facebook friends want to see your pregnant alien-belly.
24. You tweet at anonymous accounts more than your actual friends.
25. You’re physically incapable of taking a girl-pic without throwing up your hand sign.
26. Your Twitter has more retweets than original thoughts.
27. Every Facebook album is named after a Kenny Chesney lyric.
28. You viciously trash your school’s team after a loss. Like you could have done any better.
29. You add people on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter minutes after you first meet.
30. If you’ve ever posted a “I’m having such a bad day!” status.
31. You list your sorority little sister as your “daughter” on Facebook.
32. You become Facebook official with someone before people actually know you’re dating.
33. You regularly tweet song lyrics for no reason whatsoever.
34. You post spoilers to popular TV shows as they happen. Dick move.
35. You’re listed as “In an Open Relationship With” one of your friends just to make yourself feel less alone.
36. You can’t go to the gym without posting a picture of yourself.
37. You send Candy Crush invites to your whole friend list just to feed your crippling addiction.
38. You made your dog a Facebook page.
39. You made your infant child a Facebook page.
40. You made a Facebook page for your relationship.