======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
5 major takeaways from the weekend
– Always take the points for a Tom Herman coached dog (7-0 ATS)
– UAB is going to make a bowl game a year after not having a program. Bill Clark’s (very deservingly) about to get the bag.
– If being a Florida fan wasn’t disappointing enough this year, Will Grier is starting to solidify himself as the best QB in the country.
– Brace yourself for some 2007 season comparisons.
– It looks like I’m spending my Thanksgiving in Orlando since the War on I-4 is going to essentially decide that New Year’s Six spot.
Frivilous Heisman Power 5
1. Saquon Barkley
2. Bryce Love
3. Minkah Fitzpatrick
4. Baker Mayfield
5. Will Grier
The highlight reel plays you’ve already seen a few dozen times
This week in weather
WMU might need that boat back.
Most lit crowd of the night
Does protesting in Berkeley give you gen ed credit at this point?
Heat check of the week
Helicopter parent of the week
Here’s that high school play where he actually stuck the landing.
Big swinging dick of the week/nut flex of the year nominee
Does my man have an old, weird AF high school video that I’m about to give you without context? Damn right he does.
Dabo doing Dabo things
Around the rest of the country