======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
5 major takeaways from the weekend
1. There’s a reason Vegas continues to keep the lights on year after year.
2. 2017 belongs to ARod and it’s not even close.
3. We can officially eliminate the Pac 12 from playoff contention.
4. Tennessee is the gift that keeps on giving.
5. A ? can’t believe Ohio State is going to backdoor their way into the playoff conversation again.
Not sure why Michigan State went away from their “play every big game in a monsoon” strategy that was working out so well for them.
Frivilous Heisman Top 5
It’s very evident that it’s this kid’s trophy so long as he doesn’t throw a half dozen INTs against Kansas next weekend.
Joining him in New York:
2. Bryce Love
3. Saquon Barkley
4. Lamar Jackson
5. Khalil Tate
“Statement win” of the week
“Season defining win” of the week
“Back on the map” win of the week
“Grind out win” of the week
Highlight reel plays you’ve already seen a hundred times
Around the rest of the country
Special thanks to SalesForce, Tailgate Guys, Hiball Energy, and Natural Light for supporting the TFM tailgate all year long. You can follow us all season long @Backdoorcoverpodcast on Instagram and submit photos and videos for your chance to win the Natural Light Tailgate Contest. Tailgate Guys hooks us up with a dope spot every Texas home game and we’ll be there all season long. Tailgate Guys makes tailgating extremely easy and they run game days on 16 campuses nationwide.
Listen to our full breakdown of Week 11 on this week’s Back Door Cover