NEW TFM Videos Section

Watch thousands of hilarious videos from college campuses across the country.

Watch Now

100-Year-Old Man’s Only Regret Is Not Sleeping With His Friends’ Wives

======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====

As many of you know, I was a dutiful public servant and did not have sex before my 21st birthday, which is the age at which the U.S. Supreme Court decided it was good and legal for Americans to do so. Granted I haven’t had sex after my 21st birthday, either, but that’s just because I’m the kind of person that women are genuinely disinterested in for a multitude of reasons.

Not all men are like me, though. Take Fred Fox, for example. At the ripe young age of 100, Fox met with reporter Gendy Alimurung to talk about his successful French horn career, getting old, and his life at the century mark. When the subject of regrets came about, Fred Fox said that he has just one. And it’s great.

From LA Weekly:

No regrets. Well, maybe just one: the affairs he could have had with the wives of friends. “There were many moments when these wives were willing, shall we say. And I didn’t. To this day, I ask, should I? I still don’t know.”

Now I’m not someone who can afford to be picky when it comes to girls. For example, if there was a glory hole where there was a 30% chance that there was a girl on the other end and a 70% chance there was a rabid bandicoot, you bet your sweet ass I’d take a chance. Gotta take some risks to get anywhere in life. Fred, though… What a guy! Turning down women for the sake of his marriage. That’s an RFM if I’ve ever seen one.

It’s sad that Fred will never be able to get his rocks off with his friends’ wives. If he ever wants a nice BJ (bandicoot job), though, he knows who to ask.

[via LA Weekly]

Image via Nanette Gonzales

Email this to a friend

Jared Borislow

Jared Borislow (né The DeVry Guy) is a Senior Writer for Grandex Inc and a 2015 graduate of the University of Wisconsin.

9 Comments You must log in to comment, or create an account
Show Comments

Download Our App

Take TFM with you. Get

The Feed